Youth Leader, Part-time, Dover Chapel, Louisville, KY
Position Description: The goals of the youth leader shall be to:
· Develop a strong bond between members of youth group, through Bible Study discussion and prayer for one another.
· Integrate the youth into the life of the church. (Help plug them in to service to the church and in special programs)
· Communicate on a monthly basis with the youth who are sporadic in attendance and their parents by phone and in person IN ADDITION to texting and facebook.
· Hold Parent meetings at least once every 3 months. Purpose of meeting is to recruit help and to inform.
· Plan, implement and lead Bible Study one night a week
· Plan, implement and expedite group recreational activitiy at least once every 3 months.
· Plan, implement and lead Service Project once every 3 months
· Plan, implement and lead fundraiser project(s) for missions, mission trips, camps
· Plan, implement and lead a Sunday morning youth service once a year.
· Plan, implement and lead a spiritual retreat once a year.
· Authentic relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
· *Love and respect for people. Sense of humor, patience.
· *Self starter, self motivated, creative, Strong team player, servant minded.
Contact Name: John Frazier
Contact Email Address: Doverwl@aol.com
: 4323 Dover Road
City : Louisville
State : Kentucky
Zip Code : 40216
Posted on Mon, November 9, 2015
by Jacklyn Perdue