Station: WDRB/WMYO-TV Form completed by: Tom Vickery
Category: Sales (WBKI)
Title: Account Executive
WDRB-WMYO TV in Louisville is seeking an Account Executive to sell WBKI, Louisville’s CW station. Applicants must have a proven track record of agency growth and for prospecting and developing new business. Great opportunity for someone who possesses a "good to great" philosophy who is looking for a career in TV Sales. The successful candidate will be employed by Independence Television Company.
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Life/Disability/Matching 401K
Position: Full-Time (Full-Time/Part-Time/Contract)
- A competitive nature and an unwillingness to settle or give up.
- Thorough knowledge of Nielsen ratings use and methodology.
- Proven track record for selling new business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows and station software: Wide Orbit, One Domain and MS Office a plus.
Broadcast advertising sales experience preferred and college degree required.
Must be computer literate and highly organized & motivated. Successful track record in media sales.
E-mail cover letter and resume to: Tom Vickery, Local Sales Manager-WBKI
email@example.com or fax to (502)581-0777
WDRB-WMYO TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
City/State/Country: Louisville, KY (USA)
Name: Tom Vickery
Phone: __(502) 585-0755__ Fax: (502)581-0777
Start Posting Date: September 11, 2014
Posted on Mon, September 15, 2014
by Kyle Becknell