Part Time Positions:
- Package Handler - Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
- First Officer - Hold a current unrestricted ATP certificate with an Airplane category multi-engine class rating and English proficiency endorsement
- Plant Engineering Supervisor - Currently pursuing or possess a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or an applicable technical degree.
- Air Ramp Supervisor - Train and supervise daily activities of ramp agents and clerks to ensure that all assigned duties are accomplished safely and timely.
- Plant Engineering SCS - Perform Asset protection audits, conveyor inspection, and corrective action steps on equipment or facilities with deficiencies.
Full Time Positions:
- Aircraft Maintenance Management Trainee
- Automotive Mechanic - One year of customer service experience
- GSE Journeyman Mechanic - Minimum of five (5) years of current documented Gas/Diesel engine, hydraulic and/or electrical automotive mechanic experience
- Plant Engineering Belt Maintenance Mechanic - Requires strong electrical background and must pass electrical assessment.
- Cyber Intelligence Analyst - Should possess a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or related field or the equivalent in education and work experience. Certifications: GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA) preferred.
- Mid Range Console Operator - Must have a minimum of 2 years of technology support experience or equivalent education.
- Driver Helper (Louisville, Jeffersontown, & Clarksville, IN)
- Tractor Trailer Driver - Must pass a DOT physical and drug test and successfully pass a UPS road test
If interested, apply at upsjobs.com
Posted on Tue, October 11, 2016
by Teresa Elmore