Therapist, Full-time, SAFY of Kentucky, Elizabethtown, KY
Position Description: This position is responsible for providing a range of moderately complex clinical services with children, adolescents, and identified adults in our Elizabethtown division.
This will be accomplished through the following:
· Complete diagnostic assessments, develop and implement service plan, and provide ongoing mental health/clinical services as required by contract.
· Provide Intensive Family Preservation Services that are short-term and in-home to families in crisis.
· Provide direct services to the identified clients/families for 24 hours/7 days a week.
· Services will be provided in the family’s home or other natural setting and are provided at the level of frequency, intensity and duration appropriate to prevent placement or achieve reunification.
· Services are tailored to each family’s needs, problems, strengths, life style and culture.
· Maintain accurate and professional documentation in content and appearance as required for each assigned case.
· Develop/Maintain consultative and liaison relationships with catchments area caregivers (e.g., schools, human services agencies, etc.) in order to cultivate work relations.
Master's degree in social work, counseling, psychology, sociology, or child & family studies is required.
LMFT, LPCC, LCSW is required in the state of Kentucky, candidates may be under supervision.
Two years experience in providing treatment to families is required.
Experience with family preservation services and best practice In-Home model is preferred.
Contact Name: Tracy Schmerge
Website Address for Applying Online: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1013325
Posted on Wed, March 18, 2015
by Jacklyn Perdue