Tender Touch Senior Services, Inc. Caregiver Adair/Columbia / LaRue / Marion County Part time
Caregivers 18 and older to do in home, non-medical care for senior adults. Hiring CNA’s, Skilled Caregivers and Companion Caregivers: but they do not have to be C N A certified but should be skilled or willing to work in the homes of our clients doing cleaning, laundry, meal prep, etc. They must be 18 years of age to apply. Seeking employment and finding the right career path is a very challenging and complex process. It takes a special person to fill the role of caring for senior adults in the comfort of their own home. Please consider this when applying for a position with Tender Touch.
Employees need to be able to perform these tasks:
· Light housekeeping
· Meal preparation
· Medicine reminders
· Personal care
· 24/7 care
· Errands/shopping for groceries
· Respite Care
· Professional documentation
Potential Employees must have:
· Experience working with senior adults.
· Flexible working schedule required
· Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
· Tender Touch Senior Services is state certified and abides by all the regulations required by the State of Kentucky.
· New hires must go through the agency's requirements of training.
· Initial paper screening review is completed on your application.
· Candidates are notified by phone if they are selected to participate in the Pre-Employment Workshop (PEWS).
· Employment reference checks are completed on those applicants that are chosen from the PEWS to continue to the next step in our process.
· Candidates who meet the criteria from reference checks are contacted by phone for an interview.
· Candidates selected from the interview process for hire are contacted by phone and are extended an offer of employment with Tender Touch.
· Those candidates not selected for hire will be notified by mail or e-mail.
· Candidates who accept the offer of employment are scheduled for orientation to process all new-hire paperwork, complete video training and complete a drug test screening.
· A clean Background check is required
· Must have current TB Assessment/Test
· Must have a clean background check and drug screening.
Potential Employees can not have:
· A felony offense or have been reported or listed on the Abuse Registry
Apply Online @
Apply in person at
410 North Mulberry St.
Elizabethtown, KY. 42701
Posted on Mon, March 16, 2015
by Jacklyn Perdue