Three teaching positions for 2016-2017 school year- Kindergarten, Fourth Grade, & Junior High teacher
Since 1968 Central Baptist Academy has been successfully producing well educated and well-rounded students in Cincinnati, Ohio, as a ministry of the Central Baptist Church. We currently have around 150 students enrolled in kindergarten through eighth grade. We believe in traditional educational values that allow the home, school, and church to work together in teaching our children with Biblical principles as the foundation. We offer a school that emphasizes love of God and country, traditional moral values, and a dependence upon Biblical Christian principles.
Candidates must have:
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
· A minimum of three years of classroom experience.
· An ability to teach all subjects.
· A Baptist faith.
· A proven ability to work with inner city children at the grade/age level needed. (We are K-8 school, ages 5-14.)
· An ability to be an appropriate authority figure to students and parents. He/she must not be intimidated by the students or their parents but must present his/her authority in a reasonable, calm, and appropriate manner. While raising one’s voice is necessary at times, it cannot be the habitual mode of presentation as constant yelling and threatening are not acceptable.
· An ability to communicate well with students, parents, and other members of the school staff.
If interested, please email your résumé to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Attn; Rick Voiles. Should we feel that you could be a good fit for our school, we will send a preliminary questionnaire, an application, and our articles of faith.
Ms. Helton, Principal of Central Baptist Academy
7645 Winton Road,Cincinnati OH 45224
Phone 513.521.5481 Fax 513.728.3682
Posted on Mon, January 4, 2016
by Teresa Elmore