Position Title: Teacher in International school Full-time
Company Name: Servant Group International
Location of Job: Kurdistan, Iraq
506 Tanksley Ave
City : Nashville
State : Tennessee
Zip Code : 37211
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (615) 832-2282
Recruit teachers to serve in missionary type position EACH YEAR.
Position Description: Servant Group International
• Teaching Position at School of the Medes, - Iraq
The School of the Medes, a K-12 program serving over 3,000 Muslim students, needs college graduates willing to serve as teachers in select middle and high school classes. All instruction is in English, and the school provides a platform for ministry into the lives of students, their families and their community.
Interviews and staffing are coordinated through Servant Group International (www.ServantGroup.org) a Nashville, TN based sending agency with 21 years of experience supporting full time teams in Iraq. The school provides a salary but some support-raising is required.
• College degree
• Ability to work as a member of a team with shared responsibilities and outcomes
• Desire and/or experience to represent Christ in a non-western culture
Current Positions Available – Ongoing - more openings each fall
• Grade 9/10 Literature & Humanities
• Grade 11/12 Literature & Humanities
• Grade 5/6/7 Literature & Humanities
• Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Calculus
• High School Journalism, Speech & Logic
• Art History, Music History
• Full-time, 5 sections per day in the 9th – 12th grade: $1,500 - $2,000 per month
• Part-time teachers and lower grade teachers, 2 to 4 sections per day. $200 per section per month.
Please contact Lisa Harris, Director of Team Development – firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-832-2282
Contact Name: Lisa Harris
Website Address for Applying Online: http://fs10.formsite.com/servantgroup/form3/index.html
Posted on Thu, September 25, 2014
by Jacklyn Perdue