Position Title: Summer Sales Intern
Company Name: Reynolds and Reynolds
Location of Job: Kettering, Ohio
Company Address: : 1 Reynolds Way
Kettering: Ohio 45430
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (937) 485-2000
Position Description: Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for sales students who are ready for a challenging and rewarding internship. Our superior software solutions and award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry.
The goal of the summer sales internship is to give you an understanding of what it’s like to be a sales representative with Reynolds while also gaining valuable, real-world sales experience. You will learn about the different sales responsibilities including lead generation, gathering competitive intelligence and the implementation of market strategies and programs. When you are not attending training or traveling with a Field Sales Representative, you will be working as a part of our inside sales team in Dayton, OH where you will get a chance to utilize your training by obtaining specific sales goals that will be set for you. You will have the opportunity to prove yourself as a strong sales associate by competing with your fellow interns in a sales competition. The culmination of your experiences will end with a final presentation to our sales leadership team. If you are a student with a desire to excel and succeed in sales within a reputable company this is the internship for you!
This internship will begin on May 18, 2015 and end August 7, 2015. You will work at our Headquarters building located in Dayton, OH. Paid housing will be provided for out of town students.
On the job training
• Currently a Sophomore or Junior in college with a long-term interest in Sales as a career
• Must be a self-starter with good time management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work full time hours
• Willingness to travel as the internship will include 3 weeks of travel
Company Information: Founded in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds provides document and software solutions to the automotive industry (www.reyrey.com). We offer solutions for each area of the dealership including parts, service, accounting, and sales. Reynolds employs more than 4,300 associates worldwide.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker and shower facilities
• Health Center staffed by a Nurse Practitioner and on-site prescription delivery
• Company sports leagues including softball, volleyball, soccer, and many more
• On-site softball field, basketball courts, and volleyball courts
• World-class cafeteria with a variety of daily options and specials
• Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, magazines, greeting cards, and a large assortment of snacks
• Company-sponsored events including the Family Picnic, Company Cook-Off, and Charity Bike Build
• Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Contact Name: Casey Spille
Website Address for Applying Online: www.reyrey.com
Please enter the code above: : aeb8f9f
Posted on Tue, February 24, 2015