Sponsorship and Event Sales, Radio One, Inc. , Atlanta, Georgia
Job ID: 25036759
Min Education: Associates Degree
Min Experience: 2-3 Years
Do you love to sell Event Sponsorships? Have you outgrown where you work and want to grow but there is no opportunity? Do you want to make more money? Then we need to talk!!!!
We have over 25 events throughout the year in Atlanta and need someone to come in and take charge.
· Responsible for increasing revenue by developing, implementing and promoting a sales strategy for corporate sponsorships, experiential marketing, live events and entertainment advertising for new and existing clients.
· Responsible for flawless execution, optimization and reporting for these products when sold to advertisers as part of an overall campaign.
· Works closely with internal teams such as sales, sales support, digital, promotions, marketing and programming departments. Creates sales packages including these and other products while managing these packages from concept to execution.
· Identifies emerging marketing trends and future opportunities for sponsorship packages and creates strategy on how to implement locally
· Monitors competitive landscape in these offerings
· Works collaboratively with internal and external teams and individuals to grow revenue
We will provide on-going sales and digital training, a rewarding work environment and a comprehensive benefits package to include:
· Competitive base salary plus UNCAPPED commission
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Paid vacation, personal days and holidays
· Opportunities for growth
Mandate: To competently* and professionally* achieve budgeted revenue goals by establishing and fostering client and companion subsidiary relationships. Counsel clients, represent and sell Radio One inventories (included but not limited to radio air time, live events, sponsorships and various digital inventories) with the intent to advance client objectives.
· Interdepartmental Liaison
· Sponsorship Sales
· Professional Development
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each main responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/ or Experience
Associate’s degree (A. A.) preferred. Two to three years of experience in business-to-business sales or accomplished in marketing and sales techniques, media sales, event sales or digital technology and related sales.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must have a valid driver's license and state mandated auto insurance. Reliable transportation and maintain an acceptable driving record.
Must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or governmental regulations. Must have the ability to write reports and business correspondence. Present effective and persuasive information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To Apply: https://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RADIOONE&cws=1&rid=1811
Posted on Wed, September 23, 2015
by Jacklyn Perdue