Sales/Marketing Agent, ThirdChannel, (Boston/covering Ky region) Posted 3/2/15
ThirdChannel is currently recruiting Campbellsville University students for the Oakley Retail Intelligence program in Campbellsville, KY area. The details of the program are outlined below.
· Visit 15-40 national stores assigned to you in your area including Dicks Sporting Goods, Zumiez, Pac Sun and Sports Authority, among others.
· Each visit typically lasts one hour, though you may be invited to do special events.
· You will likely work between 20-40 hours each month (6-15 hours per week).
· Get paid $15/hr
· You’ll schedule your store visits and put together a monthly calendar so that your local Field Marketing Rep can join you sometimes.
· You will learn about Oakley’s brand, their products, and visual merchandising so that you can optimize how Oakley products are displayed in stores to optimize sales.
· You access 3C technology on your smart phone so that you can communicate effectively with store staff, consumers and Oakley’s team in California.
· You’ll drive your own car to get to and from retail stores. Most stores will be within 30 miles of your campus. If a store is farther, you will be compensated extra for your travel time.
· You will have the opportunity to work at special Oakley events in your area and execute marketing events in stores too
If interested apply at http://www.thirdchannel.com/.
Contact name: Elena Korytnikova | Recruiting
Contact Phone: (617) 209-9607
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company website: www.thirdchannel.com
Posted on Mon, March 2, 2015
by Jacklyn Perdue