Position Title: Sales and Research Assistant
Full-time or Part-time: Full-time
Company Name: Alpha Media
Location of Job: Louisville, KY
520 South 4th Street
City : Louisville Kentucky 40118
Position Description: Sales/Research Assistant
The Sales/Research Assistant is a support person for Account Managers and the Sales Management team. The main role of this person is to provide research and sales support to the entire sales team by searching for relevant data for client presentations that will help build the case for radio, in general, and for our specific Louisville stations. This person must have a positive, proactive attitude and mindset to help our account managers in any way they can, including providing timely, detailed research information, drafting proposals, phone and email follow-up with clients, order input, traffic input, promotion and interactive support and other things that help our account managers close and service new and existing clients.
• Must have a positive, “can-do” attitude and a willingness to provide help and support to the sales team and others in our Louisville organization.
• Develop relationships with all Account Managers and support staff so you proactively offer help and support in any way possible
• Must know and/or learn Microsoft Office software, Excel, Efficio, Wide Orbit, RAB, CBC and other industry software.
• Must be proficient in using Google, RAB and other research resources so you can provide relevant and timely research information for client presentations and/or sales training help.
• Must be able to write and draft proposals for clients.
• Must be able to do follow-up calls and emails with clients to support our complete sales effort.
• Attend all sales meetings and events so you are fully informed about what is going on with the stations and our clients.
The requirements of the Sales/Research Assistant position include the following:
• High School diploma as minimum, but college degree preferred.
• Strong written and oral communications skills.
• The ideal candidate works well in a fast-paced, creative, sales environment where deadlines must be met on a daily basis.
• This role requires a positive attitude and outgoing personality where you can interact with co-workers and clients easily and clearly.
• The ideal candidate must be a hardworking person who can work independently and proactively to bring new ideas and creativity to proposals and presentations.
• This person must know and/or learn Microsoft Office software, Excel, Efficio, Wide Orbit, RAB, CBC and other industry software.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join our fast moving, growing business at Alpha Media please submit your cover letter and resume’ to:
Alpha Media Louisville
Attention: General Sales Manager
520 South 4th Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact Name: General Sales Manager
Posted on Mon, November 16, 2015
by Teresa Elmore