Sales Representative RR Donnelley Louisville, KY Full-Time
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Salary: Not Provided
RR Donnelley, is the world's premier full-service global print provider and the largest printing company in North America, serving customers in publishing, healthcare, advertising, retail, technology, financial services, and many other industries. A business-to-business sales position with RR Donnelley offers the ideal opportunity to realize impressive earnings quickly while on the job training provides our sales team with the in-depth product knowledge and professional selling skills to develop new accounts and service existing business.
In this position, you will primarily source and develop new business, which may include our entire scope of offerings. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing action plans for penetration into our existing account base.
At RR Donnelley, the sales role is open ended and exposes you to several career paths that enthusiastic high achievers can take to move into leadership positions within our company.
· Sell RR Donnelley Product Offering and Services by developing and interacting with new and existing customers.
· New Business Development
· All sales are Business to Business outside sales.
· Develop business plan for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives.
· Interface with key customer executives in a professional, mutually beneficial partnership.
· Retain and grow revenue, grow account share.
· Introduce client to new products that match business needs.
· Meet sales budget requirements.
· Anticipate a customer's needs, expectations, and sell RRD entire scope of services and capabilities.
· Interact with manufacturing divisions and corporate staff to develop proposals, pricing and credit terms, with the goal of negotiating terms and contracts with prospects and customers.
· Understand the markets in which RR Donnelley and its customers compete and the forces that affect a customer's profitability.
· Assess competitor's strategy and neutralize with a competitive counter strategy.
· Conducts strategic sales/manufacturing needs analysis individually or with a team.
· Communicate the impact of today's actions on future opportunities.
· Develop business plans to maximize profitability.
· Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
· 2-5 years outside B2B sales experience preferred acquiring new accounts in a print or related industry is preferred.
· Bachelor's degree.
· The ideal candidate must be self-driven with an entrepreneurial edge, and have experience working on both small and large accounts.
· Candidates must possess a confident personality suitable for handling cold calls and account management. Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication are mandatory.
· Candidates are expected to be able to converse fluently at all contact levels within an organization (from Junior to C-level).
· Candidates must possess and subscribe to high work and business ethics, and be extremely self motivated.
· Ability to apply market knowledge relative to competition, market share, opportunities, etc. is essential.
· Demonstrated experience in analyzing trends, pricing and competitive programs is a must.
· PC proficiency required.
To apply got to: http://www.kentuckyjobnetwork.com/j/t-Sales-Representative-e-RR-Donnelley-l-Louisville,-KY-jobs-j10899110.html
Posted on Wed, February 25, 2015
by Jacklyn Perdue