Team Modern is offering an opportunity to grow an existing, established, office coffee route in south Central KY Region. Looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual, eager to be a part of a growing business.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs. Generates revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor. Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- TRAVEL involved Perks/Benefits:
- Base plus commission
- Health Insurance
- Company car
- Company i-PAD Company phone
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com and learn more at www.teammodern.com-
Office Coffee Details
- Focus on 20+ employee operations
- Genesis office coffee package for 50+ employee operations that are interested
- Maximize the stop – what else can we sell them (condiments, cups, cleaning supplies, garbage bags, snacks?, etc).
- Get consistent orders! – educate customers on process
- Police our equipment – eliminate abuse by customers (no foreign product)
- Develop a visit route – some accounts may be a couple times per year while other accounts may deserve a monthly visit
- Develop a call list that corresponds with our delivery routing
- Develop and maintain an Office Coffee Catalog
Focus Area – Current Bulk of Business:
(Pulaski, Lincoln, Casey, Russell, Wayne, McCreary, Whitley, Marion, Taylor,Jackson counties)
Posted on Wed, April 8, 2015
by Teresa Elmore