Louisville, Kentucky Area
Contact the job poster
SCOPPECHIO [Denny Leffler], Human Resources
Louisville, KentuckySend Inmail
DESCRIPTION: Scoppechio Advertising is an Employee Owned business that thrives on the success of our clients, employees, and we lead by ideas. We are currently looking for a Receptionist that will embrace the Scoppechio Culture and the growth of our company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Meet & greeting clients, direct to proper individual or meeting location.
- Receive and direct agency questions to the correct parties.
- Scheduling meetings and catering orders for meetings.
- Arranging couriers for outgoing packages and distributing incoming packages.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the reception area and report any security concerns.
- Answering, forwarding, assisting telephone calls and taking messages.
- Screening calls and assuring the call goes to the correct person or department.
- Sorting and distribution of mail.
- Maintain & order office supplies/coffee vending.
- Report copier and equipment service and order supplies.
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
Professional personal presentation
· Customer service orientated in demeanor
· Attention to detail
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Information organization and management
· Self-starter with good initiative skills
· Reliable and lead by example attitude
· Ability to handle situations at front desk and remain professional
Is a good listener
Demonstrates good leadership and client-handling (professional demeanor, urgency to connect with contact at Scoppechio, etc.)
Demonstrates strong business-writing skills (internal memos, messages, reference checks, e-mails, etc)
Clear, concise, articulate, focused, persuasive, wise, responsive, confident presenter
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Graphs, Outlook, Mac and PC
- Demonstrates a passion for excellence in everything you do
- Acknowledges that every person’s contribution is as important as the next and that their actions should nurture the concept of the team
- Demonstrations respect for all others, internally and externally
- Demonstrates a creative flexible and entrepreneurial results-oriented work ethic
- Creates and promotes loyalty to the agency and the agency’s culture
- Human Resources
Send Inmail through LinkedIn
Posted on Tue, August 9, 2016
by Teresa Elmore