Multiple PASTOR Position Openings (updated 7/2/2014)
Pastor - Stanford Baptist Church, Stanford, KY
I. Preaching & Teaching; Leadership and Planning with staff and lay leadership in development and conducting of ministry programs; 2. Cooperate with associational, state and denominational leaders in matters of mutual interest and concern. 3. Provide leadership working with the finance committee, staff and leadership in developing, 4.Monitoring and following the church's budget. Please send resume and DVD to: Pastor Search Committee, 204 Church Street, Stanford, KY 40484
Pastor - Emmanuel Baptist Fellowship, Lexington, South Carolina
We are a small, moderate-to-progressive church with a 10-year history and open to candidates of either gender. We are an inclusive and ecumenical congregation, passionate about our Baptist principles and committed to deepening our faith through honest, open-minded study as well as through building relationships in the community surrounding our church walls.
• coordinating the planning and implementing of worship services forSunday mornings and Wednesday evenings
• guiding the church in spiritual and membership growth
• providing pastoral care of the church family
• participating in church administration (meetings, bulletins and web-site)
For more information, contact Annis Rankin at 803.359.3853
Associate Pastor for Students - Milledge Avenue Baptist Church, Athens, GA
Milledge Avenue Baptist Church in Athens, Georgia, seeks an Associate Pastor for Students. This is a full-time ministerial position responsible for the educational and spiritual development of children (preschool to grade 5), youth (grades 6-12), and their families. This integrated ministry to students is designed to ensure that parents and families, with the support of the congregation, are equal partners in the ministry to and by students. Like the Senior Pastor, he or she is expected to be a person called by God to the ministry of the local church, with specific skills in the area of youth ministry, and with general skills in spiritual formation and pastoral ministries (e.g., preaching, teaching, congregational care, and administrative leadership). A seminary degree is required. Send letters of interest and resume to Search Committee, Milledge Avenue Baptist Church, 1690 S. Milledge Avenue, Athens, GA 30605, or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minister of Music - First Baptist Church of Shepherdsville, KY
First Baptist of Shepherdsville is seeking a spiritually and musically qualified person to serve the church as their next Minister of Music. This is a part-time position involving the leadership of the church's music ministry. This includes choir, praise team, and praise band, with the possibility of handbells and additional instrumentalists. This person will also lead in the church's use of media in worship, and will recruit and give oversight to the team of volunteers serving in the areas of sound and visual media. This person will work with the pastor in planning weekly worship services. Please send letters of interest and resumes to Personnel Committee Chairperson, First Baptist Church, 254 S. Buckman St., Shepherdsville, KY 40165, or to email@example.com
Administrative Assistant - Buechel Park Baptist Church, Louisville
The Administrative Assistant performs the full range of secretarial and administrative functions for Buechel Park Baptist Church This is a full time position (30-40 hours per week) with benefits.
• Answer the telephone and communicate with people inside and outside Buechel Park Baptist Church regarding the work of this organization. This requires being knowledgeable and conversant about the work of Buechel Park Baptist Church.
• Operate all office equipment: computer (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), word processor, printer, copy machine and fax.
• Receive and direct incoming mail; answer routine correspondence in cooperation with the staff.
• Prepare correspondence and target mailings.
• Maintain master calendar of activities and coordinate with the Pastor and staff.
• Assist with the preparation and assembling of organizational materials.
• Maintain adequate inventory of office supplies and promotional materials.
• Create and produce the monthly newsletter and two weekly publications, compiling information from the staff and church organization. (Note: the newsletter is mailed approximately every other month)
• Maintain membership database.
• Maintain Website (possess the capacity to be trained by our web host)
• Assist the Pastor in the administrative details of appointments, calendaring and other tasks while maintaining confidentiality.
• Prepare agendas, minutes and other materials for business meetings and ministry teams
Contact Don Rogers for more information.
Posted on Fri, July 18, 2014