Position Title: On-Air Morning Personality(s)
Full-time or Part-time: Full-time
Company Name: Alpha Media
Location of Job: Louisville, KY
520 South Fourth Avenue
City : Louisville
State : Kentucky 40202
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Position Description: On-Air Morning Personality(s)
Alpha Media – Louisville is seeking a full-time On-Air Morning Personality(s). Experience in CHR, HOT A/C, or A/C preferred. The ideal candidate is someone with a great attitude, an exceptional work ethic, and able to naturally resonate with the listening audience. In addition, you should be highly skilled in social networking, digital content creation, and marketing (on air, on site and on line).
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon Alpha Media operates 250 radio stations within 51 markets across the United States covering all formats.
If you have a passion for great local radio and a passion to serve our great community, we would like to talk to you about joining our team!
Responsibilities for this position may include:
• Maintain and grow market leading ratings in morning drive.
• Inform, entertain, and engage listeners in Louisville, KY.
• Regular use of social media platforms to connect with your listeners in unique ways.
• Gather new stories, audio, and write content for the show.
• Pitch segments/ideas, and work closely with the Program Director.
• Help evaluate content of music, monitor listener feedback and recommend appropriate repositioning.
• Interview Hollywood and music celebrities on air.
• Serve as Master of Ceremonies for public and/or private events.
• Broadcast live from remote locations.
• Be a positive member of a tight-knit team.
Requirements of this position may include the following:
• Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations.
• Computer literacy in applicable programs.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Able to relate to the audience and have a strong listener interaction.
• Public speaking skills and ability to interact with listeners and clients in a public setting.
• Excellent problem-solving and prioritizing skills.
• Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels.
• Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines.
• Skilled in operation of control board, remote broadcasting and other related production equipment.
• Must be creative and innovative with a very strong work ethic.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and fully insured vehicle.
If you feel you are qualified and would like to join a culture that is built on support, respect, creativity, energy and hustle, submit your cover letter, resume, references, recommendation letters, and current air-check ASAP.
You may also mail the same to:
Alpha Media – Louisville
ATTN: Ben Davis – Operations Manager
520 S 4th St, Suite 200
Louisville, KY 40202
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
Contact Name: Ben Davis - Operations Manager
Posted on Thu, August 25, 2016
by Teresa Elmore