Co-Op Position Title: ME Tech
Reports to (Supervisor): Naveen Gona – Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Area of Accountability
Support machining, paint and assembly processes in the facility, troubleshoot and assist in problem isolation and solution.
Major Responsibilities (may vary depending on project):
- Assist in problem solving.
- Identify areas in which tooling, cleanliness, operation sequences, orming consistency can be improved in order to increase throughput or product quality.
- Help maintaining and control part programs for all robotic welding areas.
- When necessary, help to evaluate existing tooling and fixtures to determine optimum method of repair or improvement.
- Provide support to production associates as they assume greater responsibility in manufacturing functions.
Working or completed Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Ability to interpret prints sketches
AutoCAD experience a plus
Computer literalte, i.e. Microsoft Office applications
PLC programming knowledge
Posted on Wed, October 1, 2014
by Kyle Becknell