Supports the Director of Marketing and Development and staff of the department. Provides back up assistance to the Executive Assistant.
· Answers phones, takes and relays messages for Director of Marketing and Development. Maintains department files.
· Responsible for monitoring and updating of various Social Media sites including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
· Coordinates meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Director of Marketing and Development.
· Composes routine correspondence for Marketing and Development Department.
· Schedules Committee meetings and records, edits and transcribes minutes of meetings as requested.
· Responsible for maintaining department Policy Manual.
· Provides monthly reports to Director of Marketing and Development.
· Responsible for coordination of organization’s databases (Blackbaud, REPS, Achieve) to ensure accuracy and to optimize efficiency.
· Responsible for data entry in Raisers Edge. Also maintains data and coordinates with Blackbaud to keep information and addresses up to date. Prepares reports as needed.
· Prepares detailed donation batch reports and is responsible for all thank you/family letters acknowledgements.
· Responsible for monthly pledge billing and posting to accounts.
· Coordinates bulk mailing projects as needed along with providing data reports for Annual Appeal and other various publications.
· Enters new volunteer data into Raisers Edge along with volunteer hours provided monthly.
· Responsible for website maintenance and periodic updating.
· Provides oversight of collateral materials including tracking of inventory and working with vendors to ensure printing/delivery.
· Produces internal publications and signage as needed.
· Takes photos as needed for public relations.
· Serves on various Committees as appropriate to job function and as necessary.
· Performs other duties and special projects as requested.
· Minimum education: B.A. and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Database administration skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft suite of software including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Publisher