Master of Arts in Education in School Guidance Counseling
Campbellsville University is pleased to introduce our newest graduate program in the School of Education, the MAEd in School Guidance Counseling. This program empowers school counselors in P-12 schools to meet individual student academic, emotional, and personal/social needs utilizing research based practice.
The program was developed by practicing school counselors and principals in Kentucky with the goal of providing school counselors with knowledge and skills that are immediately transferable into practice.
Based on the Kentucky Standards for Guidance Counselor Programs and the American School Counselor Association (ASCA) School Counselor Competencies, many of the program assessments are resources that school counselors use in their daily practice.
Who Should Apply
- Those who want a career in a P-12 setting as a School Guidance Counselor
- Those who are interested in developing cutting edge, comprehensive, developmental school counseling knowledge and skills, or
- P-12 teachers who are looking for additional strategies to meet the needs of diverse students and families.
The MAEd in School Guidance Counseling is a 48-hour program that utilizes both online and face-to-face learning and may be completed in just 18 months. With rolling admissions and financial aid available for those who qualify, now is the time to apply.
For more information, contact Dr. Lisa Allen, Graduate Programs Chair for the School of Education at 502-507-1523 (cell), 270-789-5506 (office), or at email@example.com.
- Curriculum Guide MAEd in School Counseling 1516
- Curriculum Guide MAEd in School Counseling (Rank I) 1516
- CAP Application 1516