Logistics Sales Internship Program-LexingtonJob ID 2013-1671# Positions 1Location US-KY-Lexington
Share this job on your Social Network!Share on emailShare on facebookShare on linkedinShare on twitterShare on print|More Sharing ServicesMore
Options :Apply for this job onlineRefer a friend to this jobNot ready to apply? Connect with us.
More information about this job:Overview:
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) was founded in 1997 on the values of ethics, integrity, and quality customer service – and we take pride in adhering to these same principles today. TQL is a fast-paced, energetic transportation sales organization and is one of the nation’s largest third party logistics firms, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Logistics Sales Internship Program offers hands-on experience in sales, customer service, industry-specific technology, and freight management from a third party prospective. This program is based on our full-time Logistics Account Executive position; therefore, upon the completion of our Logistics Sales Internship Program, you will learn the skills necessary to be a successful Logistics Account Executive. Our goal is to offer you a challenging learning opportunity that will enhance your potential to become a member of our sales force, upon graduation.
As TQL continues to expand, we are looking to grow our business by hiring confident individuals who will work hard to reach success. Our team environment, unlimited earning potential, and dedication to your success, through training and development, provides an ideal setting for any intern candidate looking for experience.
- Participate in a formal Logistics Training Program, as well as receiving on-the-job training in sales, negotiation, and account management training with a successful Logistics Account Executive.
- Actively help in arranging and managing the movement of clients’ goods, ensuring that they are picked up, transported and delivered on time to the clients’ satisfaction.
- Develop solid relationships with clients and carriers by providing them with excellent customer service.
- Assist Logistics Account Executives by acting as the liaison between client, carrier, shipper, and receiver utilizing cutting-edge technology.
- Participate in the Intern Leadership Development Program and gain exposure to multiple executive leaders as they share their expertise on the various professional development topics during the program.
- Receive individualized coaching and development through your aligned mentor
Put in the time, effort and attitude to be successful on the sales floor and be recognized and rewarded with a full-time opportunity, following successful completion of a degree program.
- Must be enrolled full-time, in a four year degree program, at junior standing
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact Recruiting at (513) 831-2600 ext. 51454.
Apply At: https://external-tql.icims.com/jobs/1671/logistics-sales-internship-program-lexington/job
Posted on Mon, April 7, 2014
by Kyle Becknell