The Tim Horton Children´s Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to providing an enriched and memorable camp experience for children and youth who come from economically disadvantaged homes. The THCF is currently recruiting for qualified:
Lifeguards (5-6 positions)
Tim Horton Camp Kentahten, Campbellsville, Kentucky
August 8 – August 27, 2014
Hours: 2:30-5:00 pm
Camp Kentahten is located on waterfront property on Green River Lake. Staff display a commitment to positive youth development by demonstrating respect and compassion towards all young people and leading them in programs that help them to become responsible, caring, motivated individuals in their community.
Summary: Reporting to the Program Manager, Lifeguards are responsible for providing surveillance of the swim area, canoe and kayak area and from boats to ensure the safety of all participants. Responsibilities also could include administering first aid and performing water rescues.
• Minimum 18 Years of age or above
• Current First Aid & CPR Certification
• Red Cross Lifeguard Certification
• Experience working as a lifeguard in a public facility
• Provide surveillance for waterfront area during program time including: canoes, motor boats, kayaks and other camp specific programs and equipment
• Ensure camper wellness. This includes the physical, mental, and emotional health and safety of all participants.
• Work with Program Staff to ensure a safe and quality experience for all participants.
Above responsibilities are representative but not all inclusive.
If interested, please contact Rebecca Reynolds, Program Manager, at
270-465-9250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on Sat, August 9, 2014
by T Elmore