Jim Beam Brands Co Research Technician Global R&D Clermont KY Full-time
· Minimum 4 year college degree in scientific or engineering field. Relevant technical aptitude/experience in scientific laboratory and applications a plus.
· Travel 5 - 10% mainly local Kentucky area but some domestic U.S. travel may be required
· Legally able (legal drinking age) and willing to consume alcoholic beverage samples in accordance with evaluation/research needs.
· Ability to develop strong working knowledge of general GIC procedures, lab equipment, operating procedures and maintenance. Knowledgeable in Excel, Word and related programs for organizing data and summarizing information.
· Team player with collaborative style and good listening skills. Culturally sensitive and proven ability to understand, and work well with others. Ability to perform tasks independently and efficiently, paying close attention to detail and procedures.
· Strong communication skills in working with others, and clearly documenting work and test results.
· Self starter, flexible, comfortable working in unstructured, fast-paced environment, and able to manage multiple priorities effortlessly. Become known as the resource people can count on for efficient, effective support.
Apply At https://beamglobal.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=RES1033&lang=en&media_id=40369&src=States_Compliance
Posted on Tue, March 17, 2015
by Jacklyn Perdue