Independent Sales Agent for Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance positions (full-time)
Company Name: Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance
Location of Job: Various locations in Kentucky
Kentucky Farm Bureau seeks goal oriented entrepreneurs with strong commitments to customer service and the communities they serve. Do you have a strong work ethic? Do you have proven track record of quantified achievements? Do you enjoy meeting people and building long-term business relationships? Can you sell? Can you close? Are you honest?
If you answered Yes to each of these questions, we invite you to apply today!
What Kentucky Farm Bureau Offers:
- Largest Property & Casualty company in Kentucky
- Competitive Compensation Structure
- High Income Potential
- A A.M. Best Company Rating
- Company sponsored new agent training
- Experienced sales and marketing support
Experience and Education:
What You Provide:
- The willingness and ability to successfully solicit new business and service/retain existing members of Kentucky Farm Bureau
- First rate customer service to our policyholders
- Honesty, accuracy and timeliness in the holding and transmitting of all premiums and monies received
Minimum: Must qualify for Kentucky insurance license, be at least 21 years of age and pass a felony, misdemeanor conviction and credit background screen.
Note: Insurance Agents are NOT employees of Kentucky Farm Bureau. They work as contracted captive agents.
Contact Name: Janessa Moran
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (502) 495-5000
Website Address for Applying Online: https://www.kyfb.com/insurance/careers/
Posted on Wed, March 11, 2015
by Teresa Elmore