#1 ADVISOR-SOUTHERN IL (full time financial advisor)
Help Connect Faith and Finances as a Thrivent Financial advisor; What if your next career could change lives? What if you could succeed by helping others succeed? What if you could help Christians connect their faith and finances? Location: Mount Vernon, ILDate Posted: 3/17/2016
#2 ADVISOR-ROCKFORD (full-time financial advisor)
Help Connect Faith and Finances as a Thrivent Financial advisor What if your next career could change lives? What if you could succeed by helping o...
Location: Sterling, ILDate Posted: 3/10/2016
Details of Financial Advisor Position: At Thrivent, our financial advisors focus on:
- Providing financial guidance that connects faith and finances.
- Helping our members to be wise with money, live generously and change lives.
- Strengthening churches or other groups they care about in their community.
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you’ll:
- Have the freedom of working independently. You’ll run your own business with support of leaders and mentors.
- Help Christians meet their financial goals by executing our proven advice sales process with prospective and existing members.
- Explore with members the many ways their money choices can reflect their values.
- Help members feel comfortable and confident with their finances.
Successful Thrivent Financial advisors are effective at:
- Making approaches to get appointments. This is done by leveraging existing relationships, holding workshops and marketing their services.
- Inspiring others to take action by closing sales through analyses of unique situations. This includes creating a written recommendation based on the member’s needs, budget and goals.
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with members.
Thrivent has proven systems and processes to give you the support to help you learn how to successfully build these skills.
We’ll provide you with:
- A comprehensive training program with up to eight weeks of paid training.
- The opportunity to continue learning and growing through ongoing training and development, including:
- Sales meetings.
- Product training.
- Methods to enhance soft skills.
- The option to work jointly with seasoned professionals who can mentor you.
Support and Incentives
Unique incentives reward you for building authentic, long-term relationships as you guide members to meet their financial goals. Thrivent gives you:
- Compensation that reflects your efforts and success. That means unlimited earnings potential!
- The type of comprehensive benefits package you’d expect from a Fortune 500 financial services organization.
- Opportunities to qualify to attend conferences at premier destinations – domestic and international.
You’ll also receive support from:
- Leadership teams in your regional office to assist you with professional development. You’ll also receive ongoing coaching and assistance with prospecting and community visibility efforts.
- A full suite of marketing tools and resources, including funds to help with marketing and community visibility efforts. Fees may be charged.
- Obtain and maintain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products.
- Obtain and maintain FINRA Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
- Background check.
Position #3 OFFICE AND MARKETING COORDINATOR (part-time) - GENEVA, IL
Organization/Business Overview: Jenny McAdams is an independent financial services practitioner of Thrivent Financial. Thrivent takes a broad-based...
Location: Geneva, ILDate Posted: 3/8/2016
Company Website to view all info: https://www.thrivent.com/
Posted on Mon, March 21, 2016
by Teresa Elmore