Director of Communications – Home Health Care
Mount Laurel, NJ
BAYADA Home Health Care is a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability—our core values.
BAYADA is seeking a seasoned communications professional to lead and manage the Communications office that supports our company-wide objectives of growth and sustainability. In this vital role, you will apply your strategic communications and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team in providing exceptional communications support and customer service to our key stakeholders. You will demonstrate and communicate the beliefs and values of our philosophy, The BAYADA Way.
Provide strategic, creative, and operational management for all internal and external communications that support our recruiting, marketing, and retention efforts at the enterprise and local levels. Lead a 15-person team to develop and implement the tactics to meet business needs as well as establish the tools, metrics, and processes to measure the effectiveness of communications strategies.
- Understand The BAYADA Way and the BAYADA business and how the Communications office can support the important work we do.
- Manage the daily operations and budget of the Communications office.
- Successfully managing programs and projects by understanding the internal and external audiences’ needs, the resources available, developing creative and successful solutions, exceeding with excellence, and delivering on time and on budget.
- Manage BAYADA’s Brand and communications standards, policies, and procedures.
- Mentor and develop the Communications office staff.
- Remain current with health care industry trends and provide strategic recommendations that elevate and educate about the role of BAYADA in the health care continuum.
- Implement evidence-based best practices to enhance communications strategies and tactics for more than 300 offices and eight specialty practices (e.g., adult nursing, pediatrics, and hospice).
- Conduct ongoing and one-time communication research to evaluate audience attitudes and the effectiveness of the communications.
- Lead the BAYADA public relations and crisis communications program.
- Collaborate with the Digital Sales and Marketing office on integrated communications campaigns that require digital components.
- Work with the Government Affairs office to provide communications support for the company’s comprehensive legislative advocacy efforts.
- Develop and manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) specific to the Communications office.
- Four year college degree, preferably in journalism, communications, or marketing. Master’s degree preferred.
- Health care industry experience preferred. Other related good experience is social services, academics, or the helping professions.
- Fifteen years of experience in communications and ten years of experience in managing people, projects, and budgets.
- A creative eye and command of design best practices, writing, and editing.
- Good knowledge and success with digital communications solutions including mobile.
- Proficiency in communicating with internal and external audiences.
- Up to date on digital media and communications management software.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, develop, and direct successful comprehensive and integrated communications programs and projects.
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships with constituents at multiple levels within the company and externally.
- Willingness to travel periodically to BAYADA offices nationwide.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
For immediate consideration please apply online: http://jobs.bayada.com/new-jersey/other/jobid5673593-director-of-communications-home-health-care-jobs