Customer Service Representatives, Part-time, Cardinal Health, Radcliff, KY
What does a Customer Service Representative do at Cardinal Health? Our Customer Order Management Team works with hospitals and pharmacies to solve problems. You will help customers locate products they need for their patients, resolve shipping errors and partner with our sales force to improve customer satisfaction.
· desire to take care of customers
· High School Diploma or GED
· Stable work history
· Customer Service Experience
· Good problem solving and follow through skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Paid training
· Career advancement opportunities
· Our facility operates Monday-Friday
· No weekend shifts
The hours are either 10:00am-2:00pm or 11:00am-4:00pm. They do have to be able to train 8:00am-5:00pm for the first 5 weeks.
Please visit our website at www.cardinalhealth.com/careers and apply to job number 15002702 to be considered.
Posted on Wed, March 18, 2015
by Jacklyn Perdue