Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Full-time or Part-time: Full-time
Company Name: PremierTox Laboratory
Location of Job: Russell Springs
: PO Box 1240
City : Russell Springs
State : Kentucky
Zip Code : 42642
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (877) 412-8330
Position Description: Potential Candidates will possess strong communication skills, demonstrating good organization skills; process-oriented, ability to multi-task and achieve results and highly motivated. 4-year degree and experience is preferred.
• The PremierTox Customer Service Representative will be primarily responsible for providing timely and effective customer service to medical and patient customers across the country.
• Serve as front line, professional representation for the Company by assisting clients and patients on the phone, email and in person;
• The individual must possess the ability to work independently in a team oriented, client service driven environment.
• Coordinate and provide customer-centric solutions and identify tasks for the appropriate expertise within the Company.
• Assist business services front office with document management, retrieving needed documentation and filing all paperwork appropriately and accurately.
• Support Sales team efforts to garner and maintain client business by assisting customers within strategic, industry compliance and Company guidelines.
• High School diploma required; 4 year degree is preferred.
• Experience in customer service industry required; medical field preferred.
• Experience using MS Office, MS Excel experience is a plus.
• Understanding of Quickbooks is desirable.
• Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough.
• Strong planning, organizational, analytical, communication, and networking skills are required.
Posted on Wed, October 29, 2014
by Kyle Becknell