Credit Manager (FT)- area of Finance/Accounting area), WDRB/WMYO, Louisville KY
This individual will oversee the entire credit granting process for new and established accounts, manage customer credit files, collect on past due balances and continually review and reconcile accounts. Position will work closely with sales staff at multiple locations. Position may also be involved in other general accounting areas as needed. WDRB/WMYO TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Life/Disability/Matching 401K
Position: Full-time (Full-Time/Part-Time/Contract)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2-4 years prior experience in credit/collections/accounts receivable.
- Excellent communication and decision making skills.
- Prior broadcast experience would be helpful, but not required.
- Prior experience with Wide Orbit software also a plus.
- 2 Years prior experience in credit/collections/accounts receivable.
- College Degree in a Business field.
- Individual must be well organized, able to prioritize tasks, and able to work individually as well as with a team.
Mail cover letter and resume to: WDRB-TV, Lynette Defevers, Controller, 624 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd., Louisville, KY 40203 or email email@example.com
Fax: (502)589-5559 A decision on filling this position will be made within the next few weeks, so we would appreciate all resumes being sent to us as soon as possible.
Posted on Mon, July 20, 2015
by Teresa Elmore