Ditech Mortgage Corp. - United States We are ditech
Ditech Mortgage Corp (“ditech”) is one of the mortgage industry’s well-known brands. And we’re ready to take the industry in a new direction. We’re sales-centric and relentless in our pursuit of making home ownership possible. We have a clear vision of where we want to go. Now all we need to get there is you. Contact a ditech Talent Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-419-4046.
We have you covered with:
- A name people recognize, a clear company vision and a strong leadership team
- Our commitment to training and ongoing education that will help you build and truly love your career
- Exceptional service throughout the entire mortgage process that enables us to give our Customers the “WOW” factor and help them reach their home ownership goals
- Market-competitive compensation, benefits, and rewards
Join us as a Communications Specialist , and you’ll have the chance to be responsible for developing and executing ditech’s internal communications strategy, creating tactics to promote brand awareness and engagement among internal audiences, including company intranet, internal social media and internal email campaigns and building the ditech internal communication structure. This job entails coordinating with various internal departments and teams to support their respective missions by curating content, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a strong internal communications structure.
- Develop, curate and edit content related to information and events that are relevant to internal audiences
- Develop and coordinate a content management strategy for internal communications across all corporate communications channels including company intranet, email, blogs and newsletters
- Implement the company’s internal communications strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across ditech to ensure effectiveness and consistency
- Build and execute an internal communications calendar
- Encourage the adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture
- Manage day-to-day internal communications activities, including writing emails, newsletters, blog posts and other communications
- Participate in community-outreach efforts and memorialize them for internal communication
- Manage internal social media related projects
- Develop insights gained from employee response to new and existing strategies and make recommendations for future change
- Participate in corporate response team and assist with crisis communications as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or related field of study; or any equivalent combination of relevant experience, training, and skills
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in either corporate or agency environment in public relations, social media, copywriting, content marketing and/or community involvement required
- Strong copywriting skills as demonstrated by writing samples (required)
- Knowledge, understanding and professional experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) is strongly preferred
- Experience with using Sharepoint is preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Enthusiastic and passionate about brand building through cultivating a strong internal communications culture
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide others when necessary
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, evolving environment and anticipate future needs and trends
What can ditech do for you?
ditech strives to build a world-class culture that engages a diverse and vibrant team of professionals. We seek employees who are motivated for success, and we have processes that are aligned to promote mobility, career growth, and leadership development. ditech is committed to offering a compelling employment proposition that enables us to expand our dynamic team. Put your career on a path with a company that is taking the financial services industry in a new direction, and apply today!
Ditech Mortgage Corp. - 7 days ago - View or apply to jobRecommended Jobs
Posted on Tue, December 9, 2014
by Teresa Elmore