Communications Manager, Full Time, ResCare, Louisville, KY
Start Date: As soon as possible
Reporting directly to the Director of Communications, the Manager of Communications works to ensure ResCare's communication products are consistent and comply with branding standards both internally and externally. He/she leads a team in communication projects that have a broad impact on internal/employee relations including community outreach and other events to enhance the ResCare reputation internally and externally.
· Assists in crisis communications, monitors and tracks media coverage, prepares news releases and communications for media outreach by operations.
· Has oversight of the production of internal and external communications and marketing materials such as brochures, press releases, web copy, newsletters and executive presentations and manages all related vendor relationships
· Directs internal communication efforts including corporate events, operations' supports, the Intranet and corporate publications.
· Works with Designers on overall internal and external brochures or marketing concepts for all business lines.
· Ensures brand integrity by developing branding guidelines and educating business lines, printers and sign makers in the use of the ResCare brand.
· Reviews marketing collateral, news releases, emails, fliers internal communication, web and Intranet articles produced by the communication team.
· Edits, proofreads, fact-checks, and coordinates production of a variety of corporate and marketing communications materials.
· Ensures that communications are accurate, clear, and complete; correct in terms of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and editorial style; and that they maintain a consistent tone and voice.
Education: Bachelor degree required
5-10 years in a corporate communications related role
Supervisory experience with the demonstrated ability to lead a team to deliver outstanding results
Very strong editing, proofing, fact-checking skills with the highest attention to detail
Experience in crisis communications
Apply Now! Link to job: Communications Manager
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
9901 Linn Station Road, Louisville, KY 40223-3808 USA
Posted on Tue, September 1, 2015
by Jacklyn Perdue