Case Manager A-3
Location Community Care
Site Community Link-470
Requisition Code 2013-04180-GE-470-001
Job Type Client Service (Case Mgmt, Nursing, Phys, etc)
This is a full-time, first shift position. Work days are Monday through Friday. Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Microsoft Office computer skills are required. A valid driver’s license and current auto insurance are also required as employee will be expected to drive to and from various site locations. During the first eight weeks of employment, new hire must complete an internal training and pass a competency test on the electronic clinical documentation software.
Job Duties in order of Importance:
• Maintain caseloads and utilization, by maintaining regular contact with clients in community and office, to monitor and assess progress.
• Meet with clients: individually or in group to assess needs; collaborate with clients, families, other service providers.
• Document all clinical activities.
• Documentation will meet specific program, funder, and credentialing entity criteria.
• All documentation will be completed in a timely manner in order to meet program timelines.
• Contact will be made at a minimum of every 90 days.
• Documentation will support attempts to engage, re-engage with clients on case load.
• Delivers on-going services clients which may include but is not limited to: crisis intervention, advocacy, medication monitoring, transportation assistance, financial budgeting assistance, ADL assistance and referral and linkage to community resources as needed.
• Assist clients in more effectively functioning within or preparing for re-integration into the community.
• May provide supportive counseling to clients when needed.
• Provide sign-off for spend down paperwork.
• Follow CPST departmental protocols.
• Perform problem solving and conflict management.
• Develop and/or implement individualized client treatment or service plans and ensure compliance with applicable standards and agency policies.
• Ensure collaboration on all appropriate paperwork that meets CARF requirements.
• Participate in treatment team and treatment POD meetings, and make recommendations for client status changes.
• Complete all client outcome paperwork in a timely manner.
• Operate personal computer to enter, edit and/or retrieve data and to produce reports and correspondence.
• Provide staff trainings when appropriate.
• Perform intake duties as needed.
• Able to work in a team setting.
• Consult with team members concerning situations and possible courses of action.
• Evaluate situations for potential dangers.
• Manage own schedule and work hours that follow program and Labor Board regulations.
• Participate in Peer Review/CQI process.
• Ensure the safety of others.
• Participate in all required trainings.
• Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
• Acquire CDCA certification in specified time period at supervisor discretion.
Bachelors' degree or equivalent required.
Microsoft Office computer skills are required.
Apply at: https://jobs.talberthouse.org/Careers.aspx?
Posted on Thu, January 9, 2014
by Kyle Becknell