Centre College Career Counselor (temporary position) , Danville, Kentucky (posted 5/17/15)
This job reports to the Dir. of Center. for Career & Prof. Development.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required. This is a Part-Time position
Provide a full range of career exploration and job search counseling to students and alumni in the Arts & Humanities and to undecided students. Serve as a liaison to the Division I faculty (Arts & Humanities). Assist with program development and implementation. This position is for the 2015-16 school year only.
- Provide comprehensive career counseling to undecided students and to students and alumni in the Arts & Humanities.
- Utilize interest, values and personality assessments to assist students in their career decision-making.
- Recommend, administer, and interpret standardized career assessment inventories.
- Conduct resume and cover letter reviews and mock interviews.
- Guide students through the internship and ...[more]
- Education Requirements
- Masters Degree in counseling, psychology or related field
- Masters degree in counseling, psychology or related field.
- Or completing a Masters degree in one of these fields.
- Valid drivers license required.
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Criminal Background Check
Posted on Tue, May 19, 2015
by Teresa Elmore