Business Communications Admininstrative Assistant. Blue & Co., LLC. Louisville
Blue & Co., LLC is currently seeking a Business Communications - Administrative Assistant to join our Louisville, Kentucky office. In this role, you will work in a fast-paced, professional environment and support our entire team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent command of English writing and grammar rules in order to create persuasive, high-quality business communications.
• Prepare, review and/or edit highly detailed professional correspondence, proposals, formal presentations, marketing materials, various reports and mailings; must use highly advanced writing, grammar and design skills.
• Organize, track and maintain various spreadsheets and files from a variety of sources in accordance to our policies.
• Professional interaction with clients, vendors and other office guests.
• Cross-train on a variety of administrative duties; provide support to a team of co-workers; assist with projects as needed.
• Process client deliverables.
• Track and order promotional materials.
• Plan and coordinate business events.
• Perform backup receptionist duties, including firm errands and deliveries, as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or Communications.
• Must have exceptional persuasive business writing, grammar and design skills in order to create and edit various types of documents. Highly detail oriented; quality of work is paramount.
• Technically savvy with proven experience using advanced functions in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook). Experience with Adobe Pro, Illustrator and InDesign a plus.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects efficiently and on a timely basis.
• Proactive and driven to succeed.
• Pleasant and professional interpersonal skills; comfortable communicating with all levels within an organization.
• Overtime is required during peak periods.
• Physical demands include the ability to lift up to 20 pounds, sit for long periods of time and the use of a desktop computer.
• Some travel will be required.
Apply at : https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/44279065?trk=eml-jymbii-organic-job-company-logo&refId=a6f4bfdd-e9d7-4581-8b91-cfad19f1943c&midToken=AQE1zjGHMk7CoQ
Posted on Tue, April 21, 2015
by Jacklyn Perdue