Ronstad seeking Inside Sales position /Customer Service: pays well/ Must be bilingual (in Japanese-English) Location is in Lexington. Actually two positions (2nd one is Translator for Japanese language) that requires similar skill set. Do you happen to know of anyone with those skills who has recently graduated that would be interested in a position? The pay is $40,000-$50,000/year.
989 Governors Lane, Suite 260
Lexington KY, 40513
Title: Inside Sales Representative
Pay Range: Determined by experience
Job Summary: The Inside Sales Representative directly controls several activities for various customer accounts that include, but are not limited to, data entry, assisting with the shipping of the product, and coordinating between departments to understand how to best inform the customer of the current situation surrounding their orders. The Inside Sales Representative reports directly to the Inside Sales Team Leader on these activities, as well as, any other concerns that may arise from direct or indirect contact with the customer. The Inside Sales Representative communicates with the customer directly, as well as, with other departments within the organization & the some vendors to assure that the customer receives exceptional service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Inside Sales Representatives has the following duties:
o The entering of new material numbers into the ERP system for finished goods & resale items.
o The entering of new customer data into the ERP system and the control of this database of these customers.
o The entering of the customer quotes into the ERP system.
o Coordinates with Regional Sales Managers & Engineering to complete the quoting process.
o The origination and the maintenance of the hard file quote system.
o The entering of the customers purchase orders into our ERP system.
o The sending of order acknowledgements from the ERP system to the customer.
o The origination and the maintenance of the hard file job system.
o The entering of purchase orders in our ERP system and then sending these PO’s to the various associated companies for resale items to be manufactured.
o The printing of the traveler and distribution of these travelers, as well as, the verification that all jobs have been printed & distributed.
o The generation of packing slips from the ERP system.
o Assisting the shipping department with resale items.
o Oversea shipping of regrindable, modifiable, or repairable goods to our associated companies.
o Preparing of various reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis including, but not limited to:
§ Daily management reports.
§ Purchase order summaries to associated companies for resale items.
§ Customized customer specific reports.
o The handling of the correspondence between Accuromm and our customers to answer and initiate actives to resolve the various concerns of the customer or Accuromm including, but not limited to:
§ Basic information requests about our company or the tooling provided to that customer.
§ Purchases of our products.
§ Quote or Re-quote requests.
§ Delivery location change requests.
§ Expedite requests.
§ Engineering change requests.
§ Cancelation requests.
§ Purchase orders needed from the customer to proceed with processing or shipping tooling to the customer.
§ Countermeasure information requested for late deliveries.
§ Reports approved by management.
§ Inventory information of finished goods.
· Assists with the overall incoming & outgoing commercial shipping tasks, costs, and risks associated with the transportation and delivery of goods internationally.
· Assists management upon request.
· Performs other related duties as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems, and record keeping.
· Knowledge of modern business applications.
· Skill to use a personal computer and business related software.
· Ability to communicate well with others.
· Ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
· Ability to pay attention to detail.
· Ability to establish priorities.
· Ability to act upon goals given.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
· 1 or more years of customer service experience.
· Equivalent combination of experience and education.
· Advanced computer training preferred.
· Bilingual in Japanese and English a plus.
Posted on Fri, February 27, 2015
by Teresa Elmore