The Tutoring and Writing Center at Campbellsville University employs peer tutors to support the enhancement of student learning in key content areas.
- A grade of A (preferred) should have been attained for the course or discipline area for which a student would like to tutor (a grade of B will be considered).
- Recommendations from faculty for the discipline a student wishes to tutor. Must submit at least two.
- Submission of a completed application, including recommendations to the Tutoring Coordinator is necessary along with a one-on-one interview.
- Tutors should be responsible, personable, patient, and kind; understanding that the knowledge they possess in a subject area can make a tremendous difference to the tutee seeking their help.
- Tutors should have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to interact with students from a variety of backgrounds and a variety of skill levels.