Specialist A-1 Talbert House Full Time, 1st Shift Cincinnati, OH Posted 3/30/15
time/ Fulltime: Full Time, 1st Shift.
Type: Administrative Support
Duties in Order of Importance:
• Serve as general administrative
support to program (Produces typed copy of routine and confidential
correspondence reports, proofreads material for accuracy and completeness).
• Complete forms, files and records in a
confidential, accurate, timely manner.
• Use appropriate automated office
systems to perform administrative tasks (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, database
• Obtain, organize, and draft technical
and administrative materials for public information or organizational use.
• Perform moderately skilled tasks.
• Perform basic clerical duties.
• Provide preliminary contact with
public, visitors, and callers.
• Proof-read typed documents and makes
• Operate office machines.
• May communicate with clients or
mentors to address individual needs (correspondence, intake, etc.).
• Conduct fact-finding screening and
interviewing with clients via telephone and in person, maintains and audits
monitoring system; serve as liaison with clinical staff at various sites for
client service issues; collect fees.
A valid driver’s license and current
auto insurance are required.
City, State: Cincinnati, OH
Location: Adult Behavioral Health
Site: Adult Outpatient-1001
Requisition Code: 2015-303039-1001-001
High School Diploma/GED
Office Duties, reception and record
Typing 40 WPM
Other Essential Demands (If Applicable)
Posted on Mon, March 30, 2015
by Mackenzie Rincon