Account Executive, Fairway Outdoor Advertising, Prestonburg KY/South Central KY
Fairway is the leading Out of Home Advertising company in southeast Kentucky. Looking to hire one to two Account Executives to handle our “Central Kentucky” area. That area has the following counties in it, Larue, Washington, Marion, Taylor, Casey, Adair, Russell, Wayne, Madison, Estill, Lincoln, Rockcastle, Jackson, Pulaski, Laurel, Whitney, Knox, and Bell. We will provide training of course. The simple version of the job is that the A.E. would go out and meet with local advertisers to see if our business could help theirs through billboard advertising. Developing relationships, creating dynamic advertising campaigns, and basically helping the client get their voice heard by the consumer via billboards.
Please have anyone interested email their resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I appreciate your help and look forward to working with you.
Dan Law, General Manager
Position Description and Details: Account Executive, We currently own thousands of billboards, posters, and other outdoor displays throughout the country. In addition to our impressive product offerings, we offer a complete line of outdoor advertising services including creative design, production, installation, and maintenance of displays.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the sales and servicing of outdoor advertising accounts and inventory to new and existing clients in the Greensboro, NC sales market. This is an outside sales position that requires an aggressive self-starter with the ability to take charge of and grow an established territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high-level direct client contact with clients and advertising agencies
- Properly deliver advertising campaigns and products in accordance with goals and objectives of the client
- Drive revenue through long-term, high dollar contacts
- Consult with clients on their marketing needs and creatively design concept and solution packages
- Provide feedback to the rest of the organization on how to better satisfy client needs
- Create, maintaining and execute a strategic sales plan
- Assist in developing and managing sales quota
- Make cold calls to develop new business prospects
- Make service calls on existing clients to achieve customer satisfaction and develop new business opportunities
- Provide continuous service throughout the campaign in order to achieve renewal business
- Completes projects as directed by the Sales Manager and/or General Manager.
Residency within the territory is preferred. Previous outside, business-to-business advertising sales experience a plus.
Fairway Outdoor offers a competitive base salary, generous commission structure, car allowance, and employee benefits which include health, dental, vision, and life insurances, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k).
-Bachelors Degree Preferred.
-3+ Years of Progressive sales experience
-Experience working in a large geographic territory is a plus.
-Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
-Demonstrated record of customer service orientation and strong work ethic.
-Two years experience in media or outdoor advertising is highly desirable.
email resume to email@example.com.
Posted on Mon, July 20, 2015
by Teresa Elmore